How much does impacted upper cuspid (canine) correction surgery cost?

I have an impacted upper cusped tooth. I have already had my braces on to create space for the cuspid tooth. How much does it usually cost for an oral surgeon to do the surgery to uncover the tooth? $500, $1,000, $1,500,...?





I know what the procedure is and everything. I would just like to know what the cost is. I live in Tennessee.





I have tried to research this online but I couldn't find anything.





Thanks.

How much does impacted upper cuspid (canine) correction surgery cost?
Have you called any oral surgery offices and asked the cost rather than checking on line? We're in N. MN and to uncover a tooth, without bonding and bracketing, is around $800. If we uncover it, bond and bracket it, it is around $1200. There is a definite difference in cost from rural to metro, but ask around and get some references from other people, see who they would go to.



my cat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting