Something in my gum?

Okay,


I had this killer in my tooth for ages,


it went away after a while, and then I developed this MASSIVE protrusion from my gum. I had this massive bump above the tooth going into my mouth next the canine tooth...


So I put pressure on it -it hurt- and then I popped it,


and now I press on it and it just oozes with puss.


The bump goes down, but comes back 30 mins later but nothing comes out...


Gross, I know..


But what the hell is it?

Something in my gum?
You've got an abcess that'll need to be treated by a dentist. They'll fix the tooth and put you on antibiotics to get rid of the infection. It's something that you can't leave untreated because it only gets worse.
Reply:I don't know.


But you know who would?!?





A dentist.



Java and C++

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting