My monroe is affecting my gums, help?

i have had my monroe piercing for over a year now. it is right about where my canine tooth is in my mouth. for some reason or another, my tooth(about as far up the tooth as i can feel) hurts and so dose my gums right there as well.


so two questions:





1: is there a more soft or gel post i could use? or is there even one that available.


2: is there anything to help this problem, and will it be any more harmfull?

My monroe is affecting my gums, help?
well, i dont think that there is anything to help it, but what you could do is take it out for a while, and make sure to poke the bar back in every once in a while so it doesn't close up. When i got my labret done, my gums started bothering me, and it still does, i take it out every once in a while. it'll heal eventually.



Nanny Profile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting