Please help!! How much does impacted upper cuspid (canine) correction surgery cost?

I have an impacted upper cusped tooth. I have already had my braces on to create space for the cuspid tooth. How much does it usually cost for an oral surgeon to do the surgery to uncover the tooth? $500, $1,000, $1,500,...?





I know what the procedure is and everything. I would just like to know what the cost is. I live in Tennessee.





I have tried to research this online but I couldn't find anything.





Thanks.

Please help!! How much does impacted upper cuspid (canine) correction surgery cost?
i have no clue in USA, but in canada it would not be more than 300 - 500$, so that should not be more than that at your place..


Yet again it really does depend where it is... Shallow or deep... completely in bone or not. buccal or palatal...
Reply:i tend to think $200 to $400. I can't remember my office's fees on this since I have not done this procedure.



hotels reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting