Sore gum/ringing ears?

i have a pain and tenderness on my gum at the site of my canine tooth...the toooth is no longer there it was extracted a few months ago......i have a feelling of pressure and swelling in my face i also have a ringing in my ears....do you think i could have infection there?...would the ringing in my ears indicate infection?.......The gum is very tender to touch.....


id appreciate any help you can offer me....many thanks in advance

Sore gum/ringing ears?
The ringing in the ears may or may not be related. The swelling and feeling of pressure sure sound like an infection to me. Get to the dentist--an x-ray should tell the tale.





Steve Bornfeld, DDS



Philosophy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting