Bone graft and connective gum tissues?

I recently had a bone graft and connective tissue to prep for a bridge I am getting: After weeks of recovery, the periodontal surgeon is saying I need more grafting, it apparently did not take as well as hoped: Question is: since I am getting a 6 tooth bridge anyhow from canine to canine, how important is this extra bone graft: it is in the middle are of the bridge and I really do not want this surgery again

Bone graft and connective gum tissues?
I also have a 6 tooth bridge in the same spot. I had resorption and they told me I needed a bone graft also. I refused to have them take the bone from my chin. They moved some of the bone that was already in there, into the spot. I have had mine for a year and a half with no problems. So in my opinion, I wouldn't redo it. It is too painful and not worth it. :) Hope this helps!



flirt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting