Is this a cavity?

I just noticed that on both my lower canine teeth there is some discoloration near the base and that area is extremely sensative to touch. If these are cavities, how crucial is it that I get them treated immediatly. I'm at school right now out in VA and it would be hard for me to find and dentist here that works for my plan, and even harder for me to find the time to deal with it. Would the damage be much worse if I waited another 5 weeks till I see a dentist? If you guys need pictures to evalute my condition let me know and i can try to get a couple up.

Is this a cavity?
Yes, it could be a cavity. If it's sensitive then you should get it checked by a dentist as soon as possible because if you don't then your cavity will get deeper and if it gets too deep you will end up with having to get a root canal which is really pricey because they basically drill your tooth, pull out the nerves from that tooth, fill the roots with medicine, then close it up by putting a new crown over it. Sometimes It takes a couple procedures for a root canal. Get your teeth checked immediately so they can save both your teeth before major damage gets done. Good luck! =)



Poetry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting