Odd attractions.?

Often, what determines my immediate physical attraction to someone is the size and sharpness of their canine teeth. The larger and sharper they are, the more intently I seem to want to know them. Does anyone else have this weird sort of fixation? I can remember being this way also as a teenager, but to a lesser degree.

Odd attractions.?
I have it, lol. It's not weird, I don't think... a couple of other people I know are like this too.





But, I know someone who won't date anyone who's ever had cavities for fear that she might "catch" them. o_0 So wanting to know someone because they have sharp canines isn't bad at all!
Reply:You like vampires. Ahhhh it's nice. Bite my neck please!



city opera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting