I need an orthodontist/dentist opinion!!!?

im 17 years old and my upper left canine tooth has been coming in for like 4-5yrs about a week ago i lost my non permanent canine tooth its only over my incisor like a 4-7 millimeters





and i wont be able to go to the orthodontist/dentist until my 18 birthday in 2 months when i get my inheritance money because i dont have money or insurance is that bad or what should i do

I need an orthodontist/dentist opinion!!!?
2 month's time isn't alot. but do plan on seeing a dentist.. if you have one talk to them about this?





if don't then find one and talk to them about this. also maintaining regular checkups and cleanings wouldn't hurt either.





no insurance? well there's no copayment you'll have to pay out of pocket. alot do. don't worry about it. unless there's a problem were it would involved an oral surgeon or an orthadontist.





you can talk with your detist next visit.



affiliate reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting