I sometimes get compulsive about feeling the sharpness of my teeth with my tongue. Ever hear of this?

It happens maybe every other month or so and seems to be accompanied by a tightness in the jaw muscles. But the fascination with the sharpness of the canines is real... I've even found myself checking them in the visor mirror. Today, I took some cold medicine and noticed the weird tooth business was pretty intense. I'm otherwise free of compulsive behaviors, but this gives me insight into how maddening they must be!

I sometimes get compulsive about feeling the sharpness of my teeth with my tongue. Ever hear of this?
I tend to do this quite often as well. I just never thought it was a problem.
Reply:Yeah, I like to inspect the sharpness of my canines, but I'm obsessive compulsive.


I have a problem where I like to grit my teeth as hard as I can, I'm really not sure why. The only thing I can do to relieve it is eat something like licorice or beef jerky...is that what you mean by the tightness in the jaw muscles?



family nanny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting