How long does Maryland bridge talkes to complete for a single tooth missing.?

The reason I am asking is, I have a missing canine tooth and I am considering different procedures. Implant is out of the question it takes a long time. I am flying to the US for this and I am only going to be in the US for two weeks. I am looking at The Maryland bridge. does anyone know any place that facbricates the components and does the bridge in less that 10 days. I appericiate your help.

How long does Maryland bridge talkes to complete for a single tooth missing.?
Most cases at most labs take 2 weeks to fabricate a bridge. However, special circumstances happen, and it is possible to rush the case through faster. When the doctor requests a rush on the case, it does usually entail a rush fee. Usually from 20 to 80 extra dollars per tooth that's being restored. (so in your case, 60-180 dollars.)





Any doctor can prep and prescribe a Maryland bridge, but some choose not to. This is only because, some Maryland bridges have a tendancy to fail after a few years. It is more common than not. Because of this, I will personally strongly advise you reconsider your position on the implant. Implants are the BEST way to go, and are always worth the extra time. However, I understand if you just can't afford that kind of time, so in that case, I would reccomend a three unit bridge. These bridges can be made from a number of materials, from the standard Porcelain fused to metal, to zirconia. Since it is the Canine that you're missing, and that is by far one of the most important teeth in your mouth, (the corner stone if you will) your dentist might recommend the standard restoration for you.





Good luck, and I hope this helped.





Craig
Reply:Craig is correct. Any bridge can be done within a 2 week timeframe...especially just three units - that should be no problem. There are better options than a Maryland Bridge.



prada handbags

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting