I am 19 years old boy,my height is 6ft 2 inches i want to join frankfinn air hostess academy, i met them?

they r ready to take me in their institute with placement gurantee, i think they r telling lie, how can i b selected as flight steward becoz i have got some pimples spots on my face and my canine teeth are little pointed but i have got very good personality with good talking skills can i become flight steward or frankfinn is just trying to fool me???plz help me

I am 19 years old boy,my height is 6ft 2 inches i want to join frankfinn air hostess academy, i met them?
air hostess academy is a total lie.. or at least most of them..





never step in their door even you dying to become F/A..





all you have to do is click airlines website, then click career with us.. they usually provided e-mail add for you to send your resume to them.. and if they like you, they will call you for interview.. and if they hired you.. they'll provided training for you as airlines presentation may varies..





so, you doesnt need to attend any air hostess school.. just send your resume and hope that they will hire you..





GOOD LUCK!!!
Reply:Never attend any sort of Flight Attendant school. They're basically rip-off schemes and could even hurt your chances to become a Flight Attendant.





Airlines prefer you learn to do things THEIR way and are very picky about even the wording of emergency commands and announcements. I changed airlines so I had to "relearn" a lot.





I do have to warn you that you are a little too young and you may be too tall for certain airlines. They will be looking at appearance too. You don't have to be model-perfect but you do need to meet certain criteria.





Use your money and time instead to take some language classes and depending on your nationality, find out if there's any sort of minimum qualification for this sort of job. If you work, try to get jobs that involve "public contact" of any sort, in a store, restaurant, tourist information, that sort of thing.





Later, look into exactly which airlines you can work for at your height and apply in order of which one you want to work for. Please also, don't discount similar work, like in hotels or other jobs in tourism.





Good luck!



myspace images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting