Swollen gums?

i have a feeling like there is sommething swollen running up the side of face towards my eye.its like there is something stuck there which is causing pressure .........i had root treatment and the dentist took the tooth out because he said it had not worked,but it did not get rid of the pressure and swelling i could feel in my face.......he also took an x ray but he said there was no sign of infection....i have had my sinuses checked but they were ok....the tooth in question is the canine tooth onn the right.....i also have a tenderness at the site of the tooth on the gum...can anyone whith some dental knowledge think what it might be?

Swollen gums?
It could be an infection, you might want to try a round of antibiotics just to see if you have any results. I would suggest you see an ENT next; it's possible that this extraction could have perforated the sinus cavity. I would try the antibiotics first then if that fails, see an ENT. Hard to believe a canine was extracted due to a failed root canal. I would have tried desperately hard to hold on to that one even with an apico and re-treat. I know I don't know all the history on this tooth, but that would have been my treatment plan.
Reply:I had my mouth swell up on one side of my face but it was a infection...Maybe a pus pocket? I dk but take some penilsun



my cat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting