Braces surgery?

ok so i have braces and all of my teeth are adult teeth except for one canine(the pointy one) and on the x-ray it shows it coming like this / (crooked) and they say that it will run in and come in behind my front teeth... to fix this problem they have to take my baby canine out ...cut up my root and stick a wire through the root and wrap it around the adult canine.. which is in my ROOT... and then i'm gona have it there till it comes down straight.. everytime they tighten my braces theyre gonna turn it the wire so it'll go into place





so my question is... will this hurt after a while? like if someone was to slap or punch me


should i go ahead and follow this thing?





what if my tooth comes in straight cuz i my other canine was gonna come in crooked but i my baby canine fell out...





so .. my theory is if i was too pull my baby canine out would my canine come in correctly since it has an open space...


cuz it's probably crooked cuz my baby tooth won't budge....








!!!please help!

Braces surgery?
The exact same thing happened to me on both of my canines.





Orthodontist know what they are doing, so you do not have to worry about your permenant canine erupting "wrong".





No, your canine would not come into the space without having a wire and bracket to pull it down...





For me, I had my primary canines extracted, and they sanded down my gums and attached a bracket to the crown of the canine, not the root. And the bracket slowly pulled my canine down. The surgey wasn't too bad, although I don't have "dental fear". And braces are uncomfortable no matter what...just take ibprofen as needed for the pain....





It you have any more questions just ask
Reply:The reason the baby tooth hasn't fallen out on its own is because the permanent canine is out of position. Taking out the baby tooth will create the space to allow the tooth to come in but won't straighten it in order to prevent the surgery. If the tooth is positioned behind one of the front teeth, it is NOT the root they are cutting, they will open the tissue on the palate to expose the permanent tooth and attach a chain to it to help guide it in to the proper space. Yes, it will not be the most pleasant surgery and you will be on soft foods till it heals. And yes, it is more sensitive moving the impacted tooth than the other teeth. There are risks involved in doing this procedure, and it is not always possible to save the permanent canine, but it is worth trying since most are successful. Below is a good link that explains it in more detail.



opera sheet music

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting