I think the brackets of my braces are misplaced!! Help!!?

k, so i just got braces and i think my brackets are put in the wrong position (on bottom teeth). so my 6 front bottom teeth (from left lower jaw canine to right lower jaw canine) are EVEN (flat from left canine's top to right canine's top) and I got braces put on them but the brackets are not in a straight line; the brackets are up and down slightly, and the brackets on the 2 canines are lower than the ones in the 4 teeth inbetween. So, the canines (which are already slighty longer than the 4 inbetween) are being pulled up while the 4 inbetween are being pulled down.





The canines are ALREADY longer, and my orthodontist never measured them and just eyeballed them and put them on. what shuld i do? i dun want teeth that are uneven!!

I think the brackets of my braces are misplaced!! Help!!?
Brackets are put on different positions on different teeth. relax and ask your orthodontist about this the next time you are in for an appointment.
Reply:CALL THE ORTHODONTIST!!



HORSE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting