White Strips and Whitening Toothpastes with a fake tooth?

I have a fake tooth that is removable. My teeth are slightly stained and I have considered using white strips or the stuff you paint on, etc, but Im afraid that it might damage the fake tooth that I have.


It is on a kind of retainer without the bar across my teeth, so I can take it out, but I a really uncomfortable in doing so, I also am not sure if the white strips will stay on if I do. (I cant remember the name for it other than an incisor, but it is the tooth between the front incisor and canine)





Does anyone know if the whitening products will affect the fake tooth?


I now live in a different city that the dentist I got the tooth from, so I cant ask (plus I got it almost 5 years ago) and I am currently saving up the money to get a permanent one implanted, but I kind of want something that will make my teeth a little whiter for now (and yes I know it wont make the fake tooth whiter, I dont really care)

White Strips and Whitening Toothpastes with a fake tooth?
White strips or anything that is used to whiten teeth will not whiten the false tooth. I am not sure if there will be any damage to the false tooth, but the there is no way to change the false tooth's color with out getting it rematched to the color of your teeth.
Reply:I suggest you simply call a local dentist and ask. You could also try calling the manufacturers and asking the same question. You could try using the strips without your tooth fake tooth in - is there a reason you can't do that?



books

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting