Followup on spacers?

You may have read my other question ASKING about spacers.


Well I had my appointment this morning and it kind of hurt when they


put them on.


But now.


It feels like a train wreck in my mouth. They hurt sooo bad I'm almost crying.


What can I do?


I know a lot of people have said just take some aspirin or some other type of painkiller but I have and they just aren't working.


Is there anything I can do without using an ice pack or a cold food to get rid of the pain? It's completely awful on my canines and front teeth.

Followup on spacers?
hmm i had spacers and they never hurt that bad


there might be something wrong


you might wanna check with your doctor


but till then frozen foods work great


like frozen corn or frozen peas
Reply:Your teeth are going to hurt especially if your mouth is really crowded. Also if you will need to have some teeth removed for the process, this means there is not a lot of room and it is almost like having food stuck in there. Try to tough it out because if they take them out then you will only have to start all over again, however if the pain is to much call your orthodontist and let him know, there may be something he can do to help.



Java and C++

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting