Very sensitive to hot liquid (unfinished root canal)?

I have a molar with filling, after the filling had been done it was sensitive to mainly cold liquids/foods. About a month or so I had a persistant pain in it the result being that I've had a root canal started. The dentist put a covering (dressing) over it but left a crater in it. My next appointment was in August. About a week ago it became agonising if I got any hot liquid in it at all.





So back on Monday, removed the dressing, filled it in this time and redressed it. Now it's still sensitive to hot (cold seems to soothe it) but Im getting pain in the teeth beside it (canines and incisors) as well (sometimes when I've not even been eating/drinking) which lasts anywhere between 5 and 20 minutes





I can probably live with it till my next appointment but I'd like to know whats causing it.

Very sensitive to hot liquid (unfinished root canal)?
our teeth has pulp inside it


pulp is collection of nerve tissue and small blood vessels


nerve tissue are most sensitive tissue


direct touch to them gives extreme pain


i feel that ur teeth's pulp tissue would not be removed completely so any hot liquids passes through dressing to the nerve tissue and that is giving u pain



office stationery

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting