Stray tooth! what can I do?

I have a tooth between my canines and my two middle teeth that is pushed back and when I smile I have a gap where it should be and you cant see it because its back.





I was wondering what I can get to fix this, how will it look and how long will it take? money is not a problem.





my teeth are white and for the most part really straight but this one tooth is causing me to lose confidence and holding me back from everything I do!

Stray tooth! what can I do?
That would be your lateral incisor!!! And nooo do not remove this tooth! Especially if you say money is not a problem! You can easily fix this problem with braces. Most likely if as you say your other teeth are straight, you will only have to have brackets on your front teeth and only on the arch where the tooth is. (top, or bottom) Very easy to fix, I have seen this done before, and it only took our patient three months with brackets on canine to canine to bring the lateral forward! Good luck, hope this helps.
Reply:You'll have to get it removed. My oldest brother had a stray tooth in almost the same place. It looked like an extra canine, but it was behind his other upper front teeth and it used to jab into his tongue. My parents let the dentist remove it when he was about 6 years old.



downloads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting