So confused and so scared?

14 yr old female!


im getting a tooth exposure on my canine that hasnt erupted yet and i am just so confused. can some 1 answer these questions !


1.can you bleed to death during surgery! ( btw i read that on the internet sum where).


2.how long does it take like how long is the surgery!


3.i also saw a picture and it was 3 months after ther surgery and it look like it was still bleeding does it bleed for months.


4. it looks and sound painful for like months afterwards is that true.


sorry if my questions are stupid its just cos im really scared.

So confused and so scared?
1. I suppose you could, but your dentist/surgeon would never allow it. It would be quite difficult to bleed to death actually, out of such a small wound.





2. I don't know, I've never had any oral surgery except for removal of wisdom teeth





3. No, you won't bleed for months, your mouth is extraordinarily good at healing itself :)





4. Again, not sure, but I highly doubt the pain will last for months afterward. After my wisdom teeth were removed I think my gums were sore for about a week maybe? Again, your mouth heals itself very quickly.
Reply:This a question that should be asked by your dentist.You will probably get a lot of answers on this forum,but we are not talking about a routine extraction or root canal,but oral surgery.Please let your dentist decide on this one.OK?



cheapest web hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting