Pulled Tooth + Brain Freeze Pain?!?

I had 8 teeth pulled (all 4 wisdom and 4 canines) more than 3 MONTHS ago. Everything went fine and all the holes healed up nicely. Then I got my braces on about 4 weeks ago... again, everything was gravy and I was without any pain until a couple of days ago.





Now, every time I drink ANYTHING at ANY temperature and it comes into contact with the hole that the tooth extraction left... I experience the WORST mouth pain I have ever felt for about 30 seconds. It's MUCH worse than any brain freeze I've ever felt, but that's the only thing that I can think of to describe it.





I'm concerned because only one of these sockets is affected (where my right-side canine was). I'm seeing my Ortho in a couple of days, but I was wondering if this is something I should call my oral surgeon or family doc about. Thanx!!! :)

Pulled Tooth + Brain Freeze Pain?!?
synsodine tooth paste' sorry for misspelled name



windows installer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting