Braces question for an Orthodontist.?

So when i was younger i had braces, When i got them taken off they asked if i wanted a permint retainer or the removable one, I wanted a removable one because my friends tould me the permint one was annoying. I didnt know that your teeth would actualy start moving back to where they were if you didnt wear it, they didnt explain that to well to me, i thought theyd move but not alot.





So my questions is, on my lower left jaw i have a tooth right next to my canine on the right side of it and its back behind all the other teeth so i want to get braces again to fix that. all my other teeth are still pretty, Could anyone give me a rugh estimate about how much it would be to fix that? I know theres not much you can do with out seeing it, but i was just currious because i dont have much money with paying for rent and school lol. Its pretty annoying to me having nice teeth and than seeing that one tooth so id like to save up and get it fixed if i can. I also dont have insurance





Thanks

Braces question for an Orthodontist.?
You can do partial braces in that area only and it will cost approx 2500 dollars



C#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting