How much would it cost if all i wanted was....?

2 teeth fixed, all of my teeth are perfectly straight except for the two teeth on either side of my top front teeth (next to my canines) im just courious because its at abouot a 30 degree angle curving up and towards my front teeth on the left side and on the right side its the oposite, curing to the right on my right side.


what kind of 'braces' i guess would i need and about how much would this cost?

How much would it cost if all i wanted was....?
You could get Invisalign.


Sounds like what I'm going through currently and you could end up paying only about $500-$1000 (not counting dental insurance) to get them fixed.





It all depends how long you would need them, eventhough this sounds minor.



HORSE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting