How long does it take for a permanent tooth to grow in completely?

here are some facts that might help:


1: I am 13 years old and i'm just loosing (it's just about to come out, aka hanging by a thread) one of my last baby teeth (is this normal?)


2: It is my upper right canine


3: I can feel the tip of my new tooth growing in already


4: I just want to know so I can figure out when I'll have all my teeth back...

How long does it take for a permanent tooth to grow in completely?
it'll take between 3 to 6 months.u shud've lost all ur baby teeth by the age of 12.but its ok fer em to fall out later.don't be concerned.its alright.what u need to do to is get an OPG aka orthpantomogram done.its a full mouth x-ray.it will show the position of all ur teeth in one x-ray.



credit cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting