Tooth growing above my canines?

I have a tooth growing above my baby canines, and on both sides. Do you know what the problem is and if it will grow into the correct spot or not. I dont want to have this big gap at my teeth or this huge tooth in my gum when I grow up. Thanks :D

Tooth growing above my canines?
Please dont worry...this condition is quite common and easily manageable. But I strongly suggest that you must visit a dentist at your earliest convenience. Now, coming to your problem,-if the dentist finds that there is enough space for permanent canines( the teeth that most probably are coming above the baby canines) to take their place either on its own or with the help of braces, then he may advise you to get the baby canines removed immediately. Please dont worry- whatever the situation , it is manageable with modern dental techniques.



city opera

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting