Broken tooth...?

My mother broke one of her front teeth (a canine) recently and I was wondering what it usually costs to fix that sort of thing - like by replacing it with a denture or what ever the dentist does... she has no dental insurance, and I was thinking of paying for it for her... but I'd like to get an idea of what to expect cost-wise. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Broken tooth...?
Well, it depends on a lot of things. How badly is it broken? Is there decay? How deep is the decay? It also depends on where you are as to how much it could cost. I work for a dentist in SW MISSOURI %26amp; just to give you an idea..........To have the dentist look at the tooth %26amp; take one x-ray is $91.00. If it needs a filling they start at $155 %26amp; go to $224 depending on how big it is. Now, if the decay extends into the pulp %26amp; it needs a root canal......ours are $650.00. Then, if it needs a crown they are $887.00. If it needs a crown or rct it would also need a buildp which is $224.00. I hope this helps.
Reply:Most likely she would get a cap on her tooth, depending on how bad it's broke. I'm not sure how much it is, but ask the dentist you go to and ask for an estimate for a capped tooth.



opera sheet music

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting