Can i get my braces off this month?

I've had braces for about 4 years now and my ortho told me i'll have my braces off this month but the problem is the gap they've been trying to close hasnt closed yet; i have the power chain %26amp; the elastics. How can i get my braces off like she said b/c the elastics or powerchain hasnt been working? Do i double the elastics to help? i dont want to extend my treatment just because of a small gap! does a retainer help the small gap cause my teeth are perfect except for the gap between my canine %26amp; another tooth! Did any1 else have this problem?? PLEASE HELP!!??

Can i get my braces off this month?
I had the same problem. I doubled up the elastics at night.. like during the day I had to wear one on each side but I night I would wear two on each side. Although, elastics are mainly just for the bite.


I called my uncle since he is an orthodontist and he told me to talk to my orthodontist and I talked to him and he said they could take them off as long as I was veryyy good with my retainers. I got them off, and wear my retainers... my smile is beautiful!





Just ask your orthodontist... they appreciate it when the patients ask about the treatment plan and stuff.





Good Luck.


E-mail me if you have any questions
Reply:Hawley retainers are used to close gaps also so that will probably help you if the gap bothers you. But I don't think they will extend treatment time because of a gap.





Good luck!



konq-bugs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

canine teeth Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting